Your Milton Keynes dentist
Why visit us from Milton Keynes?
When people find a good dentist they often don’t want to leave, over the years we have found that patients move away from the local area and still travel to visit us, leaving us many positive reviews on both Facebook and Google.
We know that you want only the very best dental care and we look forward to providing you with an excellent service based on our principal of Good Service and Trust.
Top questions we get asked
“How can I replace missing teeth?”
Missing teeth can be replaced in three primary ways
- Dental implants
- Dental Bridges
Many people prefer dental implants as they are often the most cost-effective option in the long-term and offer one of the most cosmetic results. Prior to beginning any treatment we will always provide a full treatment plan including costs to help you make the best decision for you.
“How can I straighten my crooked teeth?”
Most people think about orthodontic braces as the only way to straighten crooked teeth, there are however alternatives, these are the three primary ways we straighten crooked teeth at our practice not far from Milton Keynes.
- Dental bonding to correct a mild misalignment on a front tooth
- Dental veneers to correct mild to severe misalignment on all teeth
- Orthodontics to correct mild to severe misalignment in the most conservative and healthy way possible
“How can I rebuild chipped teeth?”
As you can see, a pattern is appearing here, we like to always offer you options and choices to solve any particular problem, in the case of chipped teeth we can help by providing you with:
- Dental veneers
- Dental bonding
- Dental crowns
Some patients will get the best result by combining veneers, bonding and crowns on different teeth. A treatment plan will always be provided prior to treatment which lets you know of the best option for you, including the best prices.
“How do I keep my teeth healthy for life?”
The most important thing you can do is to ensure your teeth are cleaned twice per day using a fluoride toothpaste for 2 minutes each time. Regular visits to your dentist and dental hygienist will also help as they can advise you on your cleaning routine, letting you know if you are brushing adequately or perhaps missing some areas.
Your dentist and hygienist will also be able to spot the very early warning signs of gum disease and tooth decay, they can then work with you to modify your dental health routine in order to prevent these conditions worsening.
When are we open?
Reception phone lines open 30 mins before surgery opening times in the morning and close 10 mins before surgery closing times in the evening.
Mon 9.00am – 7.00pm
Tues 9.00am – 5.00pm
Weds 7.00am – 5.00pm
Thurs 9.00am – 7.00pm
Fri 9.00am – 3.00pm
Sat 9.00am-1.00pm (by appointment only)
Tel: 01525 374100
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Enterprise Court, Grovebury Road, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire LU7 4SZ
How to find us from Milton Keynes
- Leave Milton Keynes via the A5 and A4146
- At the junction with the A4012, Turn left into Grovebury Rd
- We are approximately 0.6 miles down here on the left-hand side
Total journey time 22 min, 15.5 miles.
We have adequate parking at the practice.
Bus and/or train from Milton Keynes
- Take a London Midland train from Milton Keynes towards London Euston, typically this leaves from platform 2.
- Alight at Leighton buzzard railway station, this is 2 stops and takes 11 min.
- Take the F70 Luton bus from Leighton Buzzard Railway Station for 5 stops (7 minutes) and alight at Morrisons.
- We are 0.4 miles walk from here, approx 7 minutes.
Total journey time 35 min.