Quality Dental care with a Friendly Touch
Book now for a 10 minute free of charge chat!
We are holding an Invisalign Open Day with free consultations available all day 10am-7pm with Dr Zeyneb Al-Shebib. Scan the code to see what your smile could look like after Invisalign! Call us today to secure your free consultation! Spaces are limited!
Facial Aesthetics Open Evening 4th December 5pm-8pm
Find your glow before Christmas with our Facial Aesthetics open evening! We are offering free consultations with Dr Amrita Bhogal (normally £30) and a Live demo of an Alumier Chemical peel! Call us to register your interest and book your free consultation now. Limited spaces available!
Mouth Cancer Awareness Week 25th-29th November!
Here at Whole Tooth we believe in helping the local community which is why we are holding a Mouth Cancer awareness week! Please spread the word to your friends and family! This is open to registered and non-registered patients for a free oral cancer check with one of our dentists! Call our friendly reception team now to book your check!
Why Choose Us
- Warm and friendly welcome every visit
- Ample free parking
- Highly trained dental practitioners
- Expert advice from professionals
- Comprehensive dental care at affordable prices
- Value-for-money plans available
- Emergency appointments 6 days a week
Fees and Payment Options
Having healthy teeth and gums is so important throughout our lives, and at Whole Tooth we aim to offer the very best treatment to suit your needs. We also understand sometimes it can be hard to budget for any unexpected dental bills. That’s why we believe in clear, upfront pricing that helps your plan the cost of you dental care.
- All treatment options fully discussed
- Clear & easy to understand fees
- Superb value plans available to help spread the cost of regular visits
- Credit/payment plans available for any unexpected dental bills
- Experienced staff to help you understand your treatment plan