At Whole Tooth we are committed to providing all our patients with the best treatment possible, using the latest state-of-the-art technology and constantly keep up to date with the latest research and dentistry advancements.
It’s also really important to us to make sure that the Whole Tooth Team are not just highly qualified, but also personable, caring and approachable, so that you can completely trust them, knowing that your care and dental health will be treated with respect at all times.
Each year, on average we attend more than 4 times the number of courses required by the General Dental Council.
Investing in our dentists and nurses is vital in providing a first class service to you and so our staff regularly attend courses and meetings to ensure that their skills are current and relevant to the latest developments and practices in the industry.
We work hard to make sure we deliver the very highest standards of care at all times and we aim to provide you with straightforward, honest and practical advice.
Let’s work together to give you the support and care you deserve.
Why Choose Us
- Warm and friendly welcome every visit
- Ample free parking
- Highly trained dental practitioners
- Expert advice from professionals
- Comprehensive dental care at affordable prices
- Value-for-money plans available
- Emergency appointments 6 days a week
Fees & Payment Options
Having healthy teeth and gums is so important throughout our lives, and at Whole Tooth we aim to offer the very best treatment to suit your needs. We also understand sometimes it can be hard to budget for any unexpected dental bills. That’s why we believe in clear, upfront pricing that helps your plan the cost of you dental care.
- All treatment options fully discussed
- Clear & easy to understand fees
- Superb value plans available to help spread the cost of regular visits
- Credit/payment plans available for any unexpected dental bills
- Experienced staff to help you understand your treatment plan